Sunday 5 July 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

James:
Is being an adult or being a kid better?
(30 June 2020)

James:
You can always switch jobs. 8. You can drink alcohol. (Don't combine with 4) 9. You can eat whatever you want. 10. No more bedtime.
(30 June 2020)

James:
I'm currently 11 and will be 12 in a month.
(30 June 2020)

James:
I think being an adult is better.
(30 June 2020)

Laraine:
Should you totally block off toxic people from your life?
(30 June 2020)

Laraine:
This person has been toxic for 5 years and no matter how hard I try to avoid it it's still always there.
(30 June 2020)

Edward:
What does it take for a guy to ask a woman out these days?
(30 June 2020)

Edward:
I just want to have company. (No sex before marriage btw). I have nobody in my life, am or friends.
(30 June 2020)

Edward:
Like a coworker... What does it take?
(30 June 2020)

Natasha:
Have you heard the saying TOMORROW NEVER COMES?
(30 June 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment