Monday 10 September 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Elina:
Advice on boyfriend issue?
(6 September 2018)

Elina:
He essentially told me to just get over myself.
(6 September 2018)

Elina:
I tried explaining that I have a lot of work too, and that even though we have different work loads we both process out stress differently and I didn't get anywhere.
(6 September 2018)

Elina:
He essentially told me that I had no real reason to be exhausted because I don't do nearly as much as he does (sports, college level classes etc.) And that I need to get over myself.
(6 September 2018)

Elina:
I was talking on the phone with my boyfriend, who's in have still, and I was sort of grumpy cause of just being really tired.
(6 September 2018)

Elina:
I haven't been sleeping as much cause of my reading schedule and starting work etc.
(6 September 2018)

Elina:
So I've just started college, and I'm completely stressed and exhausted.
(6 September 2018)

Bianca:
Why are a lot of people with glasses considered attractive and hot?
(6 September 2018)

Bianca:
For example, I'm a young man (i have a cute and sweet face, white skin, pink lips, very long soft blond hair and blue eyes) and i wear glasses.
(6 September 2018)

Sunday:
Is it Plan B symptoms?
(6 September 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment