Thursday 6 September 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shoshana:
I was surprised when she sent me this picture.
(3 September 2018)

Shoshana:
We were really intimate together but never slept together.
(3 September 2018)

Shoshana:
I said why are you teasing me with a flirty smirk emoji.
(3 September 2018)

Shoshana:
Last night she sent me a picture of her topless in just her underwear.
(3 September 2018)

Shoshana:
This girl and I dated for about 2 months she left me recently, but has started taking to me more lately and smiling.
(3 September 2018)

Rebbeca:
My son is 5 years old and decided that he wanted earrings. I allowed him because i see nothing wrong with it?
(3 September 2018)

Rebbeca:
However when i brought my son to church a few older ppl didnt think he should have them.
(3 September 2018)

Tania:
My husband wants sex when I'm menstruating...?
(3 September 2018)

Tania:
I'm concerned bc he can't even take off 3 days from sex a month...
(3 September 2018)

Tania:
It hurts, it makes me nauseous but however he says it's my responsibility to please him.
(3 September 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment