Saturday 8 September 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Anjanette:
My sister is adopted. She is not nice to anyone. Can I consider her my parents adopted kid instead of my sister?
(5 September 2018)

Anjanette:
Her bio-mother is my Mom's cousin so she is my 2nd cousin but not my sister.
(5 September 2018)

Latesha:
Is this kid just jelaous of me?
(5 September 2018)

Zandra:
Ever share joy with a friend over something you did or had then notice something happen after each time putting an end to your joy?
(5 September 2018)

Zandra:
Why has this been happening with one particular friend and what causes it?
(5 September 2018)

Clotilde:
Risk or tolerate?( help please! )?
(5 September 2018)

Clotilde:
CAN YOU GUYS TELL ME YOUR IDEA A BOUT IT?
(5 September 2018)

Clotilde:
YOU KNOW I HATE IT WHEN THEY TRY TO TAG YOU THE PERSONALITY YOU DONT HAVE AND TELL EVERYONE A BOUT IT AND TREAT ME LIKE A VILLAGE GIRL.
(5 September 2018)

Clotilde:
Ok this is really important. i want to move to a new school because my friends bullied me and there is only 6 month left.
(5 September 2018)

Despina:
Why is my girlfriend mad at me when she cheated on me and kissed another girl on the cheeks? Pls help me?
(5 September 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment