Tuesday 1 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Angelyn:
Can a 45 year old man get a young woman pregnant?
(27 April 2018)

Angelyn:
What are the chances if I'm on birth control and he's twice my age?
(27 April 2018)

Lashawnda:
What would you say back? It could be flirty or non flirty. I am attracted to him. We went out for drinks last night?
(27 April 2018)

Lashawnda:
Maybe next time you can test it out True that phone is got a mind of its own Do you have some good plans for this weekend?
(27 April 2018)

Lashawnda:
You saw what my phone is capable of Him: Yeah it is.
(27 April 2018)

Lashawnda:
Me: Haha your couch is cozy enough to sleep on without the buzz.
(27 April 2018)

Ruth:
I started my period the 20th or 21rst and it ended on the 25th (I think). I had unprotected sex today but he pulled out right before he came.
(27 April 2018)

Marci:
Losing someone from a past life?
(27 April 2018)

Marci:
The grief is overwhelming. if anyone has lost someone from their past lives please help me understand how to move on without my soulmate for the rest of this lifetime.
(27 April 2018)

Marci:
He recently passed away early in this lifetime, and even though we havent been together for years I feel like I am dead too.
(27 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment