Saturday 26 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Roxanna:
And would she get aroused every time he does it?
(23 May 2018)

Minna:
Why does my wife love me so much?
(23 May 2018)

Minna:
When we go out she always wants to hold my hand she stays super close to me she gets jealous especially if another girl talks to me.
(23 May 2018)

Minna:
She always wants to stay home and cuddle with me she never wants to go to work.
(23 May 2018)

Minna:
We got married when she was 16 I was 21 now she's 22 I'm 27. She got pregnant with our twins at 15 had them at 16 now 6 years later we have 4 kids she's pregnant with our 5th whenever she gets pregnant she gets really close and obsessed with me.
(23 May 2018)

Minna:
Me and my wife have known each other for years she's my best friend.
(23 May 2018)

Young:
How to find someone gay to date?
(23 May 2018)

Etha:
Is this strange...? (Selling panties)?
(23 May 2018)

Etha:
I get such a thrill from doing it..
(23 May 2018)

Etha:
I came across a post once about someone selling their panties online and now I love doing it.
(23 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment