Sunday 13 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Vincenza:
So my boyfriend and I were messing around, and one thing led to another.
(10 May 2018)

Vincenza:
I know this probably sounds really dumb, but I need an unbiased opinion.
(10 May 2018)

Laquita:
On an even more subtle level because I don't swing that way.
(10 May 2018)

Laquita:
I don't really see it as an attraction.
(10 May 2018)

Kathlyn:
Was he testing my reaction?
(10 May 2018)

Kathlyn:
Thing is there is no one with that last name in that department.....
(10 May 2018)

Kathlyn:
When he said the last name it was louder than how he said the first name.
(10 May 2018)

Kathlyn:
We were talking about connecting with people for a project and he asked if I know a person named (first name) Woodcock.
(10 May 2018)

Vernia:
Girls, do you take a shower with your boyfriends and they help you wash your body?
(10 May 2018)

Isaura:
And was he trying to by pass my question?
(10 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment