Thursday 31 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Fallon:
My girlfriend is sick she wants to lay in bed and cuddle all night.
(28 May 2018)

Alaine:
Do I have a chance at getting my girl back?
(28 May 2018)

Alaine:
To make things worse, I'm in Michigan and she's in Minnesota and I don't go back until August 1st, what is my best course of action?
(28 May 2018)

Alaine:
I've tried to give it to her but we still end up talking all the time, she'll text me when she needs someone to talk to or whatever, she tells me she loves me, but she isn't ready for a relationship as she is still grieving.
(28 May 2018)

Alaine:
Her father died back in January and we started dating in April, she broke up with me because the death of her dad started to really hit her and she became depressed, she told me she loved me, but she needed some space.
(28 May 2018)

Alaine:
So I met this girl when I went off to college, I'm 20 about to turn 21 & shes 18. we started talking and developed a genuine connection, we got so close that we started talking about marriage and kids and what we'd do for Christmas.
(28 May 2018)

Wynona:
Im a 14 year old boy whos sexually confused, ive been like this for a year now?
(28 May 2018)

Ginger:
Is it okay to pull a girl back and kiss her after a friendly date?
(28 May 2018)

Ginger:
This will be the first time it's just her and me.
(28 May 2018)

Ginger:
And have only seen each other at a common friends party (where we met) and each others b-day party's.
(28 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment