Wednesday 16 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Monique:
He's not from a very good area and works full time in a trade.
(14 May 2018)

Monique:
We've been together 6 months and all is great...except my family.
(14 May 2018)

Monique:
He doesn't do drugs, smoke or drink much, good to his mother and hard working.
(14 May 2018)

Monique:
He's couldn't treat me any better if he tried and we have so much fun together I love being with him.
(14 May 2018)

Billie:
Girl dripping out white cream?
(14 May 2018)

Billie:
We were having sex with condom for about 10 minute, suddenly i notice from her vagina dripping out white cream like liquide.
(14 May 2018)

Marlo:
Son worked for 6 years and lived in my house rent free, but he doesn't have a penny to his name? Am I a bad parent?
(14 May 2018)

Marlo:
He also wants me to be his guarantor so he can have an apartment.
(14 May 2018)

Marlo:
Should I have charged him rent all these years?
(14 May 2018)

Marlo:
Have I been a bad parent for allowing this?
(14 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment