Tuesday 1 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Magan:
Well I think that he looked to me more times after that day.
(28 September 2019)

Magan:
And this year my teacher was talking about a city with a name with double sense and he maded a joke to me.
(28 September 2019)

Magan:
The last year we laughed for each other when someone said something with double sense.
(28 September 2019)

Magan:
He was sitting with other girl and he leaves that table and then he sits on mine.
(28 September 2019)

Magan:
This year he almost don't talk with me. ( but we are just on second school week) in a french class he was sitting in a table far of mine.
(28 September 2019)

Magan:
But he looks sometimes other times.
(28 September 2019)

Magan:
Sometimes when he is around me he doesn't look at me, he look to other side.
(28 September 2019)

Magan:
At the class he chooses his table next to mine.
(28 September 2019)

Magan:
Well... He almost don't look at me or maybe.
(28 September 2019)

Magan:
We have 3 months of school vacation and now we back to school and that guy is acting strange with me I guess and we look not so close like last school year.
(28 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment