Sunday 6 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Melissia:
I dont think my family will go for the 3 day long wedding, but we are trying to incorporate both cultures into our wedding plans.
(2 October 2019)

Melissia:
My fiance was born in India and his parents are still very traditional.
(2 October 2019)

Melissia:
Has anyone seen an Indian and American couple combine the two cultures weddings?
(2 October 2019)

Babara:
Did my kid come out prengant?
(2 October 2019)

Babara:
My kid came out fat, and we are very much concerned he might be prengant, should i get an ultrasound?
(2 October 2019)

Melinda:
What's happening to me?
(2 October 2019)

Melinda:
Can someone please explain what's happening to me?
(2 October 2019)

Melinda:
Like I said, I don't want her nor miss her but why do I have a nervousness, knots in my stomach and feelings of anxiety from her presence in our office space?
(2 October 2019)

Melinda:
All of our mutual friends have sided with her and now I'm off on my own there.
(2 October 2019)

Melinda:
But bc we work in the same place I have to see her all the time.
(2 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment