Wednesday 9 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alyse:
My daughter is homeschooled so they don't get to hang out at school, and the friend isn't allowed to go to social events, so they can't meet up at, say, a high school football game).
(4 October 2019)

Alyse:
She claims she doesn't have anything against her but says no everytime the girls ask to do something together.
(4 October 2019)

Alyse:
My teenage daughter's friend's mom seems to hate my daughter.
(4 October 2019)

Bobby:
Boyfriend and Sex Advice?
(4 October 2019)

Bobby:
Or can help me figure out what to do?
(4 October 2019)

Misty:
What wrong with this?
(4 October 2019)

Lorenza:
Why was she avoiding looking into my eyes???
(4 October 2019)

Lorenza:
Then yesterday she was carrying stuff so I helped her, she acted shy she kept smiling and thanking me, then when she was close she kept avoiding looking into my eyes.
(4 October 2019)

Lorenza:
After that when she sees me she would stare at me but expect me to say hi first.
(4 October 2019)

Lorenza:
This girl and I sometimes we flirt, sometimes we fight lol. few weeks ago when we talked she kept standing close to me and staring into my eyes.
(4 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment