Tuesday 8 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Particia:
It happens everyday after school, she tell me to shower but I usually eat first and when I do she tells me to shower again.
(3 October 2019)

Particia:
I am a teenager (for a long time now) and my mom still tells me to shower when she pleases.
(3 October 2019)

Jazmine:
Is giving a girl a business card bad?
(3 October 2019)

Jazmine:
I would have asked for her number but wanted to be semi-professional.
(3 October 2019)

Jazmine:
She approached me because I gave her co-worker my real estate card.
(3 October 2019)

Jazmine:
I went to an estate sale and met a girl working at it.
(3 October 2019)

Tamatha:
Dancouga is pronounced Dan-cougar.
(3 October 2019)

Tamatha:
Boys: Shadowmaru Kuuga Dancouga Girl: Nightbirdshadow Kuuga is pronounced cougar.
(3 October 2019)

Kellee:
Isn't it sweet revenge?
(3 October 2019)

Kellee:
To lead women on and then reject them?
(3 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment