Sunday 13 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Josefina:
Do I message the person that hates me to clear the air or do I wait for a few days to pass for them to message instead?
(8 October 2019)

Natalya:
Friendship issue? How would you feel or what would you do, if your friend calls you often but only when he is very tired and just about?
(8 October 2019)

Anitra:
My period is very regular, and usually pretty heavy, and it just seems different this time.
(8 October 2019)

Anitra:
I just can't figure out if I'm spotting or on my period.
(8 October 2019)

Anitra:
I had some very light bleeding the day it was supposed to start, which I think was spotting, but today I am bleeding heavier.
(8 October 2019)

Anitra:
My period is always on time, and I keep track on an app on my phone.
(8 October 2019)

Anitra:
I had unprotected sex a couple weeks ago.
(8 October 2019)

Elly:
My Mom's neighbor revealed to my Mom that my Mom's niece dislikes my Mom. Why would someone reveal this kind of thing to the person directly?
(8 October 2019)

Elly:
My mother has a toxic friend who did the same thing about someone else in the family.
(8 October 2019)

Emilee:
Everyone blames me for my brother grabbing me and choking me this past summer.How do I get them to see it is wrong to grab and choke a woman?
(8 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment