Tuesday 10 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Nanci:
Someone please help by answering this my anxiety is so bad...
(8 April 2018)

Nanci:
But before this i have been totally fine with being a girl.
(8 April 2018)

Nanci:
Like the idea of having a deep voice and all sort of appeals to me.
(8 April 2018)

Nanci:
But this time my anxiety about it is horrible and my chest hurts whenever i think about it.
(8 April 2018)

Nanci:
So this has happened before, where for a ahort period of time i sort of wanted to be a boy.
(8 April 2018)

Arleen:
Did I look the same on skype as I do in real life?
(8 April 2018)

Arleen:
Thanks for honesty and will choose a best answer.
(8 April 2018)

Giselle:
How to move out alone if my mom is living with me?
(8 April 2018)

Giselle:
Now i'm stuck with my mom and rent of $780 for a basement which am paying along with other bills expenses tho.
(8 April 2018)

Giselle:
My dad moved away with his new wife as well as my brother.
(8 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment