Friday 20 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lieselotte:
Intimacy with an ordinary looking man that I'll never be physically attracted to but who is in love with me and treats me like a queen?
(17 April 2018)

Lieselotte:
Intimacy with a gorgeous (much younger) man whose only interest in me is sex?
(17 April 2018)

Shayne:
My sister is mean to me?
(17 April 2018)

Shayne:
My mother does give me a lot of attention is protective of me the most. so idk. is there any ways i can get away from her?
(17 April 2018)

Shayne:
She isnt the only one who does this but my father and older sisters but she does it the most.
(17 April 2018)

Shayne:
That is the time shes nice to me when i get paid or she needs someone to watch her child.
(17 April 2018)

Shayne:
Shes in her 20s and has a child.
(17 April 2018)

Shayne:
She makes fun of me in front of our cousins (who are kids like 5, 7 or 12 years old) and tries to get them to make fun of me.
(17 April 2018)

Shayne:
If something makes me upset, she'll notice it and use it against me.
(17 April 2018)

Antonina:
She's married so I will NEVER EVER flirt or anything close to it.
(17 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment