Saturday 7 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Merrilee:
What shape are my lips? PHOTO !Guys, what do you think?
(5 April 2018)

Mackenzie:
How become closer with a guy I like?
(5 April 2018)

Mackenzie:
How can I get to know him better?
(5 April 2018)

Mackenzie:
I'm hoping we do a group activity or I see him in the hallway but I can't bank on that because we only have a month left of school.
(5 April 2018)

Mackenzie:
He sits with his friends on the opposite side of the room and I sit with my friend.
(5 April 2018)

Mackenzie:
It's hard to talk to him in class.
(5 April 2018)

Mackenzie:
I asked him about the hw as an excuse to talk to him.
(5 April 2018)

Mackenzie:
I have his number from a school project.
(5 April 2018)

Yulanda:
Every day I want to reach out but I feel like I should give her space.
(4 April 2018)

Yulanda:
She still hasn't responded and it's been a week and I'm freaking out.
(4 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment