Monday 9 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sylvia:
She is one a fellow student tutor at my college for one of the subjects I took last semester.
(7 April 2018)

Paul:
Why cant I let him go?
(7 April 2018)

Paul:
I know hes bad for me cause he never asks anything about my kids.
(7 April 2018)

Paul:
But I miss him even though he was mean to me the way he said things to me is messed up, he has good qualities but I don't think I should be with someone like that.
(7 April 2018)

Paul:
I do however nap a lot because I'm always up late doing something either school work, laundry or having me time in a bubble bath.
(7 April 2018)

Paul:
This left me thinking but I don't think I'm lazy, I show up to class and work on time, keep the house clean, wash clothes when I should, and turn in assignments on time.
(7 April 2018)

Paul:
He got mad and told me I wouldn't feel so pressured if I did my work like I should instead of napping all the time and he called me lazy he said I need to get myself together.
(7 April 2018)

Paul:
Out of the 6 months we've been talking tonight I told him I couldn't go out with him cause I needed to do homework and I needed to finish it cause I had been putting it off.
(7 April 2018)

Paul:
I'm always sleepy and yes I nap every chance I get, it's always when my kids aren't around.
(7 April 2018)

Paul:
He doesn't have any kids and I have 2 and I'm currently a full time student and working part time.
(7 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment