Monday 23 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Arlene:
Hes kinda quieter around me but hes a super outgoing lad.
(20 April 2018)

Arlene:
But anyway he smiled at me today and he also brushed his coat all the way acroas my leg without ayaing anything It's really awkward between us.
(20 April 2018)

Arlene:
My crush in my college class said to someone else he has a gf.
(20 April 2018)

Cherie:
Guys, how would you feel if the girl who rejected you wants to hook you up with her obese friend?
(20 April 2018)

Cherie:
She is heavy set, but she is funny with a great personality.
(20 April 2018)

Cherie:
I think this guy I turned down would be a perfect match for my female friend.
(20 April 2018)

Shandra:
Is my mother in law right to be bad?
(20 April 2018)

Shandra:
My future MIL is now upset with me that I didn't tell her about the postponement even though i decided most recently.
(20 April 2018)

Shandra:
A year ago, I told my future mother in law that I was going to propose to her daughter sometime near the end of 2018. Things changed in my life so I have decided to postpone the engagement based on recent events.
(20 April 2018)

Willena:
Mother called me a devil?
(20 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment