Tuesday 24 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Luanna:
Btw, I have a disabilty called Autism.
(21 April 2018)

Luanna:
Every time I get out of class, I always seeing her sitting all by herself. (Btw I'm black and she is chinese who wears glasses.) How should I approach her?
(21 April 2018)

Luanna:
I have a crush on a girl who goes to the same community college as me.
(21 April 2018)

Tony:
Is my wife over the top about not wanting our 5 year old son to watch PG rated movies?
(21 April 2018)

Tony:
Is my wife being way over the top about this?
(21 April 2018)

Tony:
She thinks that most PG rated movies have inappropriate material for children.
(21 April 2018)

Tony:
My wife only wants our 5 year old son to watch G rated movies.
(21 April 2018)

Shanna:
Not just a glance - but staring.
(21 April 2018)

Shanna:
Girls bf was staring at my breasts for a long time in front of her.
(21 April 2018)

Angie:
How do I text a guy I like but he doesn't know me?
(21 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment