Tuesday 1 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Carlie:
Unfortunately Ive attempted college and did very badly.
(30 December 2018)

Carlie:
My parents are huge believers in college being the only path to success and there is no other in their minds.
(30 December 2018)

Marvella:
I asked her if it hurts she said it doesn't.
(30 December 2018)

Marvella:
She's never done this before she just started doing it last night we been married for 2 years I don't know what got into her.
(30 December 2018)

Doris:
If a little girl can suck on a lolipop, why can't she suck on a penis?
(30 December 2018)

Laurel:
I rub her belly seeing if it helps she said it doesn't help much its always on the left side of her be is where it hurts the only time she gets it is when we'restarting to get up after she's up a whileshe feels fine the rest of the day.
(30 December 2018)

Laurel:
After she gets up the rest of the day she feels fine.
(30 December 2018)

Laurel:
My wife is 6 months pregnant with our first baby the last few days she's been waking up saying that her stomach hurts she said she has tight feeling in her stomach.
(30 December 2018)

James:
Should I sue?
(30 December 2018)

James:
She even threatened me that if I don't leave, I'd be called on the police just for returning a broken television?
(30 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment