Friday 18 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Twila:
Now he wants our relationship back to how it was, and so do I.
(16 January 2019)

Twila:
People said I should not have told him, but he thanked me for telling him, he said that it made him feel he could trust me not to keep things hidden from him.
(16 January 2019)

Twila:
Now, I retold him with more truth and I came to terms with how bad it really was.
(16 January 2019)

Twila:
I told him last year, but I didnt completely come to terms with it and made it sound really innocent.
(16 January 2019)

Twila:
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years, and when we were together for 2 months, I cheated on him once.
(16 January 2019)

Maile:
Myex have new gf.he said he love me.but he cant come again because now he gine with someone eles and he is not fresh as befor.?
(16 January 2019)

Cathey:
I just met her, but I m in love?
(16 January 2019)

Cathey:
Without rushing things, of course.
(16 January 2019)

Cathey:
Any advice on how I can get to know her better?
(16 January 2019)

Cathey:
She s way to special to be let go and treated wrongly by others.
(16 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment