Wednesday 9 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lyndia:
Looking to surprise my girlfriend with a birthday party.
(7 January 2019)

Stormy:
How to stop NAGGING my bf when he wants to spend weekends with friends?
(7 January 2019)

Stormy:
How can I make him chase me again and how can I act like I don't care if he hangs with them while I am working....
(7 January 2019)

Stormy:
Every time he stayed with friends in the past I got jealous and make a big deal.
(7 January 2019)

Stormy:
Recently he has been lying to me to avoid arguments.
(7 January 2019)

Stormy:
I know he will be with his friends on weekends while I finish up with school in the next 7 months.
(7 January 2019)

Stormy:
We have been together for 7 yrs and do not live together.
(7 January 2019)

Stormy:
I will be working doubles every Sat and Sun soon while I am in nursing school.
(7 January 2019)

Helga:
Where are you??? I have lotsof questions. How about a phone number. My grand kids are better with teck then I am?
(7 January 2019)

Catina:
Does he like me or playing around?
(7 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment