Friday 25 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Carli:
Their guy friends are exclusive and all the same and they are typically referenced as brothers.
(23 January 2019)

Carli:
Around where I live women don't hang with a freestanding bunch of guys.
(23 January 2019)

Dulcie:
How to tell my guy friend that I have a crush on someone else?
(23 January 2019)

Fallon:
What would make a man mistreat a beautiful woman that most guys would kill to be with?
(23 January 2019)

Fallon:
I see this happen a lot with my guy friends especially.
(23 January 2019)

Ruthe:
How come women are only visual towards extremely handsome men?
(23 January 2019)

Ruthe:
But they aren't visual towards common looking men?
(23 January 2019)

Ginger:
Guy I used to like, super mad at me?
(23 January 2019)

Erin:
How to meet and potentially date an Irish guy?
(23 January 2019)

Jeannette:
If I have a baby now at 16, will I be eligible for welfare and food stamps? I want 7 kids by 25?
(23 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment