Saturday 5 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sherry:
I worry that my ex-girlfriend's Facebook actions are going to scare her away.
(3 January 2019)

Sherry:
Every day, I'm dying to know if there's a part of her life I'm missing out on.
(3 January 2019)

Sherry:
It's not that I don't want to be her friend on Facebook.
(3 January 2019)

Sheree:
Good guy but bad in bed. Its been 2 years no change?
(3 January 2019)

Sheree:
Its like a huge elephant in the room but I cant say nothing.
(3 January 2019)

Sheree:
He comes fast like in 5 seconds and he hates talking about it.
(3 January 2019)

Sheree:
I ask him is it me is says no I love you.
(3 January 2019)

Sheree:
When I am on top he loses hard fast.
(3 January 2019)

Sheree:
And when we make love he is so ruff like I am plastic or metal (not even joking) he has kids but seems inexperienced in the bed room.
(3 January 2019)

Sheree:
Toys, talks, texting articles, being blunt (as last option) he still gets his and smiles and say sorry.
(3 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment