Wednesday 16 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Roxy:
Do you agree with this British novelist, playwright and poet William Golding's take on women?
(14 January 2019)

Elmira:
What is this relationship? We're not engaged and it's a weird, too much of a friendship... what are we?
(14 January 2019)

Elmira:
Or at least, as long as I know about love..
(14 January 2019)

Elmira:
He says these romantic things with those beautiful eyes but we are like brother and sister, and I feel so attached to him but it doesn't feel like love.
(14 January 2019)

Elmira:
Once he told me that he liked me also cause I was the one to care for him, and that the cake I made was the best one he had ever eaten, cause I did it with my hands.
(14 January 2019)

Elmira:
I like him and I do admire him and he always asks and looks for me, but it feels like a fairytale relationship rather than a real love.
(14 January 2019)

Elmira:
I like him, yet I think he's gorgeous, but I don't feel like kissing or more, even cause I have never kissed or been in love with anyone.
(14 January 2019)

Elmira:
We both blush when someone makes remarks about us and it feels awkward.
(14 January 2019)

Elmira:
We have never kissed each other, he had just put his arm on me for a photo but nothing more.
(14 January 2019)

Elmira:
When I woke up he was already awake and he looked at me with those sad eyes and smile and touched my cheek.
(14 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment