Thursday 11 June 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mozell:
I'm short, stupid, feminine, and have autism, so I'm unattractive.
(24 May 2020)

Mozell:
Either that or they don't like me.
(24 May 2020)

Mozell:
Every girl I talked to already have boyfriends.
(24 May 2020)

Holli:
How serious should I take my suicidal thoughts?
(24 May 2020)

Holli:
It's been every day, for months.
(24 May 2020)

Nicol:
Is it bad that my friend of 12 years forgot my bday?
(24 May 2020)

Nicol:
Even my new BF of a few months remembered mine.
(24 May 2020)

Nicol:
Then a week later or so, she texted me to ask how I am doing but didn't even say late happy bday.
(24 May 2020)

Annamarie:
Why do some people like beautiful mothers?
(24 May 2020)

Eneida:
Okay, so since there are so many of you who seem to love extolling the virtues of communication between spouses, can you elaborate?
(24 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment