Tuesday 23 June 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rosita:
I finally got a really good job and am financially secure and am ready to start my life with her and get married and buy a house.
(18 June 2020)

Rosita:
I told my girlfriend that I am ready to get married to her and I suggested that we go look at rings together because for the past year or so she has suggested that she's ready to get married too.
(18 June 2020)

Wava:
From 1 to 10, how much do you give to this woman?
(18 June 2020)

Kayla:
My friends mom hates me?
(18 June 2020)

Kayla:
Is there anyway I can try to make it up to her mom?
(18 June 2020)

Kayla:
I have never done anything like this before and I feel so guilty.
(18 June 2020)

Kayla:
My friend and I have known each other since we were 13 (shes turning 18 in September) and I have always been kind and respectful towards her parents.
(18 June 2020)

Kayla:
I texted her mom and apologized because I felt like I needed to but my friend said that just made it worse :(. Her mom never responded and now she probably hates me since I lied to her.
(18 June 2020)

Kayla:
Anyways, I was stupid and when her mom called me and my other friend to see if she was over here, we lied and said no so my friend could stay and not get in trouble (that didn't really work out). I know what I did was wrong and disrespectful.
(18 June 2020)

Kayla:
Her brother also was the one to tell her mom, even though he payed for her to come over here.
(18 June 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment