Sunday 21 June 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Keely:
If it is unconditional love, then there would be no break up.
(16 June 2020)

Keely:
Yanet Garcia claims that Doug Martin traded in unconditional love for money.
(16 June 2020)

Evelia:
I will have her sister do these things with me because she has agreed to it for not much money if given permission bu her sister.
(16 June 2020)

Evelia:
Her sister, although very overweight, has learned many many wonderful woman's things to do to a man during her time in Austraylia.
(16 June 2020)

Evelia:
I am 43, she is 34, we are successful and attractive people.
(16 June 2020)

Cori:
After giving him pick up lines, he begin to pay attention to me but why he just stare at me like forever?
(16 June 2020)

Cori:
I look at him back but I can't read his reaction as his face look like a clueless or empty.
(16 June 2020)

Cori:
He just look straight at my direction even though we just standing near to each other like 1 meter.
(16 June 2020)

Cori:
Now he begin to pay attention to me but how could he just staring at me like forever?
(16 June 2020)

Cori:
I've been liking this guy and begin to give him pick up line and cute tease.
(16 June 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment