Sunday 14 June 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dan:
I don't subscribe to the idea of being a bad-boy.
(27 May 2020)

Heike:
How can I tell my parents that i can heard them when they're doing it?
(27 May 2020)

Heike:
I don't know what to do or how to tell them but this is just negatively affecting our relationship because when that happens, like I said, I get mad and when I see them I act all rude to them and start arguing in with them.
(27 May 2020)

Heike:
My room is under my parent's room and I have heard them multiple time having sex, it makes me VERY very uncomfortable and mad at them.
(27 May 2020)

Mimi:
What do you think about this guy and do you think it sounds like he loved her, but maybe got carried away with his sexual impulses?
(27 May 2020)

Mimi:
The Too-be bride cancelled the wedding, dumped him and kicked him out. 1 month later, the guy is following tons of hot blondes in his area on facebook and liking all of their pictures.
(27 May 2020)

Mimi:
Fiance cheated by sexting with someone else a few months before the wedding.
(27 May 2020)

Kam:
What do you mean people my phone did barf?
(27 May 2020)

Pei:
What is the most glorious thing one can do?
(27 May 2020)

Pei:
What is the most glorious act that I can do today that will fulfill this feeling?
(27 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment