Saturday 27 June 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Bibi:
They like totally different things, shes outgoing and into IT and hes introverted and into Human Arts, Yet she never moves on even though theyre not even each others types.
(22 June 2020)

Bibi:
She has a successful job and her own home, is too mature for him.
(22 June 2020)

Bibi:
Hes immature, doesnt have steady work or a place of his own in his 40s, he likes youngsters and shes older.
(22 June 2020)

Lynetta:
What reason my girl asked me to buy her some soap that smells good for?
(22 June 2020)

Naomi:
Can I date a girl who 18 when I am about to be 28?
(22 June 2020)

Naomi:
I'm just not sure if this Is acceptable, can she date me?
(22 June 2020)

Naomi:
I felt real bad when I had to tell her this and if age were not a factor in this relationship I defintely date her or even possibly marrying her.
(22 June 2020)

Naomi:
I worry only because she just became legal 3 days ago and I worry that if I get caught being with her I might end up going to jail just because I really like her.
(22 June 2020)

Naomi:
I showed her my ID card and I was born on July 31, 1992, She on the other hand told me she likes dating older men.
(22 June 2020)

Naomi:
She was born on June 19, 2002. While after asking her ahe asked me how old I was and I told her I am 27 at the moment but I'm about to be 28 next month.
(22 June 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment