Wednesday 17 June 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Earlene:
I got a shock at first but told myself, she wasn't going to be walking about with the same pleated hair as she did at 5 years old, as she would be 45 then.
(12 June 2020)

Earlene:
I glimpsed in the window and there was a female with her back to me with exactly the same pleated hair.
(12 June 2020)

Earlene:
As I thought about her, I turned a corner and passed a dry cleaners.
(12 June 2020)

Earlene:
She always had very well pleated hair and was always smart.
(12 June 2020)

Earlene:
I was remembering how upset I was.
(12 June 2020)

Earlene:
One day she never came to school and I was told that she had changed schools.
(12 June 2020)

Earlene:
I was only five and she was about the same.
(12 June 2020)

Earlene:
There was a young girl there that I thought was gorgeous.
(12 June 2020)

Earlene:
I was walking through my local town, and my mind wandered to my first school.
(12 June 2020)

Celina:
Who else just can't wait to see how much more f'd up 2021 will than 2020?
(12 June 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment