Sunday 11 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Yael:
So I've read people wanting to have sex and other people answer that maybe you should do it with a trusted friend of the opposite sex.
(10 June 2017)

Adrianna:
Im going to date a girl for the first time but i dont know what to do or how to act?
(10 June 2017)

Adrianna:
I love her but I dont know if she loves me back.
(10 June 2017)

Adrianna:
I dont know anything about girls plus im so scared.
(10 June 2017)

Adrianna:
Hi, im 14 years old (boy) and im going to date a girl in three days (she is actually in a relation). I have a crush on her but this is my first date and i have never been in a relationship.
(10 June 2017)

Lisandra:
What does it mean when a guy calls you sweet?
(10 June 2017)

Lisandra:
This guy called me sweet, and I m just confused.
(10 June 2017)

Stefania:
Does he like me? Does he not like me?
(10 June 2017)

Stefania:
His friend says that he is so into me and asks of we are going out yet, but I just deflect the question because the reality is that we even don't chat that much.
(10 June 2017)

Stefania:
So I'm confused is he preoccupied and has a lot to do or maybe he is just stringing me along and has other girls lined up before me and I'm his last result or something.
(10 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment