Friday 16 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hermina:
Do you think I'm obsessed with him?
(15 June 2017)

Hermina:
It feels like there's a big hole in my chest.
(15 June 2017)

Hermina:
It makes me feel so depressed that I don't want to live anymore.
(15 June 2017)

Hermina:
Now I'm home it's been a few hours, but I'm still crying because I don't want to like him.
(15 June 2017)

Hermina:
I couldn't look him in the eyes.
(15 June 2017)

Hermina:
I didn't expect him to be there.
(15 June 2017)

Hermina:
For example today I was walking around the city with my friend and I saw him.
(15 June 2017)

Hermina:
I don't know what's going on with me, but everytime I see him I get really emotional and start crying as soon as I come home.
(15 June 2017)

Hermina:
I can go months without seeing him and I feel fine I even start to think I don't like him anymore, but as soon as I see him my feelings come back and I start feeling sad for some reason.
(15 June 2017)

Hermina:
Also I get very nervous and afraid when I see him especially now when I'm not used to seeing him that much.
(15 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment