Saturday 3 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Delisa:
Sometimes he takes me for granted.
(2 June 2017)

Delisa:
I have helped him and supported him every day.
(2 June 2017)

Delisa:
He is 25 I am 23. He has been alone all his life ( even though he has a family ). But they don't care for him , neither do his friends.
(2 June 2017)

Alice:
Brother stealing from me?
(2 June 2017)

Pok:
My friend touches her sisters boob? Is this normal?
(2 June 2017)

Pok:
I find it very strange and weird.
(2 June 2017)

Pok:
She was telling me this the other day then told me i wouldn't understand bc i don't have sisters... do sisters usually do this?
(2 June 2017)

Shondra:
Friends keep insisting I get laid?
(2 June 2017)

Shondra:
Is this normal these days to feel like this.
(2 June 2017)

Shondra:
They tease me for not ever having a girl with me.
(2 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment