Sunday 18 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Harriet:
So I've been with my current boyfriend for almost 8 years and he still hasn't proposed. Now it's to the point where I'm starting to despise?
(17 June 2017)

Harriet:
Should I let go of the idea of marriage or the idea of him?
(17 June 2017)

Harriet:
Where both 40 and have been married before, however I've always wanted one more try at marriage.
(17 June 2017)

Emmie:
Any advice on getting in the dating game?
(17 June 2017)

Emmie:
There have been many times that someone has flirted with me, but I usually try to be a gentleman and don't flirt back, maybe due to lack of confidence.
(17 June 2017)

Emmie:
It also seems like everyone has way more experience dating.
(17 June 2017)

Emmie:
I go to a large college (40,000 students) and it seems like every girl that I am interested in already has a boyfriend.
(17 June 2017)

Emmie:
I'm a 19 yr old male and haven't ever had a long term relationship.
(17 June 2017)

Selena:
Why doesn t Leonardo DiCaprio have a wife?
(17 June 2017)

Selena:
He s 42 already and doesn t have a wife.
(17 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment