Sunday 4 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Karena:
Anyway I showed her a picture and she said he's ugly, which really hurts :(. I want to have a long term relationship with him, which really sucks cause my own mother called him ugly :(.
(3 June 2017)

Tanna:
Name this sibling set?
(3 June 2017)

Twana:
The uncle was from her mother's family so not related to me (her Dad is my step-father).
(3 June 2017)

Twana:
Apparently my step-sister was abused herself by an uncle as a child.
(3 June 2017)

Loretta:
How come these women are giving me such a hard time?
(3 June 2017)

Loretta:
It is frustrating me so much and I have about had it with them.
(3 June 2017)

Loretta:
I don't understand why these women won't give me a straight answer as to if they want to get married or not.
(3 June 2017)

Loretta:
Someone told me that it is so easy to get a girl in vietnam to marry you if your an vietnamese american man and now it turns out I am being given a hard time as well over there.
(3 June 2017)

Loretta:
I am seriously frustrated and depressed now as I had hopes in this.
(3 June 2017)

Loretta:
I am frustrated because I am 26 and I want a family of my own.
(3 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment