Thursday 1 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Deirdre:
This is my neighbor after I threw away all his human clothes and got him this outfit so he could be the filthy evolved animal he says he is.
(31 May 2017)

Kemberly:
How would you feel about your spouse meeting this person?
(31 May 2017)

Kemberly:
Would I be wrong to say no to him meeting her?
(31 May 2017)

Kemberly:
My husband would claim she is a friend and just wants to talk.
(31 May 2017)

Kemberly:
I am not comfortable with him going out with this women and can t exactly pinpoint why except that she is in a vulnerable position.
(31 May 2017)

Kemberly:
My husband has many female friends that he goes out with at times and I am fine with that.
(31 May 2017)

Kemberly:
She has been open to my husband via text and mentioned them getting coffee.
(31 May 2017)

Kemberly:
Her husband is apparently unstable and has psychopathic episodes.
(31 May 2017)

Kemberly:
My husband and I went out with her and her husband once yet they are now getting a divorce.
(31 May 2017)

Kemberly:
He needed a tutor as he needed to learn another language to pass a test and found this woman.
(31 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment