Friday 9 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jonie:
I'm not sure what it is this time.
(8 June 2017)

Jonie:
He does a lot of thing I find rude and we talk about it and he sees it from my point of view and we get past it.
(8 June 2017)

Jonie:
I don't want to argue over something so stupid so I just let him go back up stairs.
(8 June 2017)

Jonie:
I just want him to say he's going to go eat and not just leave... I tried but we almost started arguing and he says him waking away when he's hungry shouldn't offend me.
(8 June 2017)

Jonie:
How to get my point across so he gets that.
(8 June 2017)

Jonie:
I just feel it's rude just to leave and not say anything.
(8 June 2017)

Jonie:
I don't care that he wanted to end the conversation to eat.
(8 June 2017)

Jonie:
I told him I just felt it was rude.
(8 June 2017)

Jonie:
I said okay, why didn't he just say that.
(8 June 2017)

Jonie:
I asked him what he was doing he said he was going to eat.
(8 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment