Wednesday 17 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ceola:
And we kept pleasuring ourselves and each other for about 3-4 years.
(15 April 2019)

Ceola:
When I was about 8, my female (I'm female too.) cousin who also 8 taught me how to masturbate and had me touch her.
(15 April 2019)

Aleshia:
Family saying I wont be able to move until Im 25, Why is this?
(15 April 2019)

Aleshia:
Tried to move out before, but they wouldnt let me now they are saying 25.
(15 April 2019)

Aleshia:
Why is this, when im already of age to move out?
(15 April 2019)

Kittie:
Any signs that a girl likes you if she is not the type to show her feelings?
(15 April 2019)

Kittie:
Like someone who doesn't really look like she likes you, but hides her feelings inside and doesn't show it to the outside world.
(15 April 2019)

Marylouise:
What would cause a women to not be interested in a second date?
(15 April 2019)

Marylouise:
I didn't anything wrong, I was fully aware of my behavior and what I was doing.
(15 April 2019)

Marylouise:
I'm not sure what could've caused her to lose interest.
(15 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment