Tuesday 23 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Natisha:
In my family we have never had these kind of problems (dad had health problems, economic problems but not this) so I really have no idea what to do to heal her.
(21 April 2019)

Natisha:
I have to say that I am really destroyed by the thing.
(21 April 2019)

Edward:
Why are they worried about me?
(21 April 2019)

Edward:
I think these are nice gestures but why would they be so worried about me?
(21 April 2019)

Edward:
Another guy friend was worried when I was sick and says a lot dont get into anything dangerous?
(21 April 2019)

Edward:
He then asked me if my job was treating me right.
(21 April 2019)

Edward:
I said it was from working and he said dont work too hard.
(21 April 2019)

Edward:
My guy friend basically said I looked skinnier than normal.
(21 April 2019)

Edward:
I am a thin girl but recently I think I lost more weight.
(21 April 2019)

Yoshie:
So our last name is Gross and students in my son's elementary school make fun of him?
(21 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment