Tuesday 30 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Josephina:
Why do ugly black guys only try to talk to me?
(28 April 2019)

Josephina:
I attached my picture am I just ugly now?
(28 April 2019)

Josephina:
Inperson they are around my age online they are old.
(28 April 2019)

Josephina:
I guess what I am curious to know why do no guys speak to me except ugly black men?
(28 April 2019)

Josephina:
Ive tried to go online to see if maybe their were different guys in other areas I could speak to but still only ugly black guys message me.
(28 April 2019)

Josephina:
But thats all their is here I didnt know that before moving here so I guess I will be single forever because when a guy does speak to me its always an ugly black guy not even a somewhat cute one.
(28 April 2019)

Josephina:
Since I moved to Georgia 2 years ago no men ever speak to me, flirt or compliment me I can literally count when they have.
(28 April 2019)

Rosemary:
Odds of me being the father?
(28 April 2019)

Rosemary:
Before getting a court ordered test.
(28 April 2019)

Rosemary:
She refused me a DNA testing so I would like to know the odds of me being the father?
(28 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment