Tuesday 9 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rubi:
You can't do anything that I don't want you to.
(7 April 2019)

Rubi:
And if you are a single mother and is separated from my dad, you are not allowed to have a boyfriend.
(7 April 2019)

Carly:
My girlfriend is hot in person but UGLY in pictures?
(7 April 2019)

Lauryn:
If a girl asked me out and stood me up is it ok if i date her friend?
(7 April 2019)

Andra:
Not to brag but am i the only good looking guy who can't get a gf?
(7 April 2019)

Leandra:
My gf is 41 and wants to wait to get marry before having sex but..?
(7 April 2019)

Leandra:
Now she was to shop for a house and buy things for the house but it s like damn I m helping spending all this money but not getting any...I guess I set my self up for failure...help me out what to do.
(7 April 2019)

Leandra:
Ok so I been with my gf for almost a year I like her but I want sex and the thing is shes never been married and has no kids and shes 41 with a good career a bit controlling but ok.
(7 April 2019)

Raymond:
I feel so detached from reality?
(7 April 2019)

Delaine:
What do women look for when looking for a girlfriend or wife? What are the signs?
(7 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment