Saturday 27 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tressie:
I of course had to pay for groceries and stuff to get by, which he ended up sharing when he got there.
(25 April 2019)

Tressie:
When we first moved in, I was there two weeks prior to him moving in, even though we agreed on a set date.
(25 April 2019)

Tressie:
My roommate has hardly been the best, but either way we ve been friends a long time.
(25 April 2019)

Albertine:
Was I being too nice?
(25 April 2019)

Piedad:
What does it mean if my neighbor told me not to park in his driveway?
(25 April 2019)

Piedad:
I gave him my phone number so he can get me to move it when he needs to get out of his garage but he practically screamed at me last time I saw him.
(25 April 2019)

Piedad:
I told him I just need a place since both my kids got cars and he only has one but he pretends it's a big deal.
(25 April 2019)

Chassidy:
I'm wondering how you other guys jerk off?
(25 April 2019)

Bebe:
I told a girl im talking to that she has a hot body she said aww thanks what does she mean by aww thanks?
(25 April 2019)

Holly:
Whats your opinion on online dating?
(25 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment