Monday 22 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Bebe:
After I noticed that this guy had blocked me.
(20 April 2019)

Bebe:
We hadn't talked in over a year when I posted on Facebook praising my boyfriend of five years for getting into a prestigious university.
(20 April 2019)

Bebe:
We started talking after we had graduated high school occasionally (as friends). The last time we talked, he told me he had dropped out of uni.
(20 April 2019)

Bebe:
A guy admitted that he had a crush on me in high school but was too shy to talk to me.
(20 April 2019)

Ilene:
I feel guilty for a mistake I made?
(20 April 2019)

Ilene:
Everyone was dancing and I just let go.
(20 April 2019)

Ilene:
I touched someone else's girlfriend's butt, I had a little bit to drink.
(20 April 2019)

Herlinda:
Do you think I can be Jewish and marry my Jewish love in Iran if I be okay with Islamic Republic?
(20 April 2019)

Herlinda:
I have Jewish root, but unofficial..
(20 April 2019)

Katherina:
After 3 days of sex with my partner I can't stop thinking about it ... Is it normal?
(20 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment