Tuesday 2 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shasta:
I am also afraid that if I ever remarry, my daughters would call my new wife Mom.I am not interested in seeing this pediatrician.
(31 March 2019)

Shasta:
I also told myself that I dont want another woman to replace my late wife as my twin daughters mother.
(31 March 2019)

Shasta:
I am not interested in dating anytime soon.
(31 March 2019)

Shasta:
My daughters pediatrician keeps calling me and texting me and it's getting on my nerves.
(31 March 2019)

Shasta:
My late wife was the one who started having our daughters see this pediatrician.
(31 March 2019)

Shasta:
My twin daughters beautiful pediatrician keeps asking me out on a date for the last 3 months and it's getting on my last nerve.
(31 March 2019)

Shasta:
My wife died in a car wreck by a drunk driver 2 years ago.
(31 March 2019)

Shasta:
I am a 27 year old widower with 3 year old twin daughters.
(31 March 2019)

Shasta:
I have posted this question yesterday, but I wasn't specific.
(31 March 2019)

Kari:
I think my friends are secretly dating?
(31 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment