Saturday 16 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Anamaria:
He also cant sleep and he has been acting differently.
(12 November 2019)

Anamaria:
Today he said that he honestly sees us growing old together and living a life but he is afraid of that kind of commitment.
(12 November 2019)

Anamaria:
To be fair, he doesn't really get passionate all that much.
(12 November 2019)

Anamaria:
This is kinda confusing but here I go I have been seeing him for awhile ago and he talks about the future a lot but recently he says that he feels disconnected and not as passionate about anything.
(12 November 2019)

Kelli:
I feel badly about being a black man?
(12 November 2019)

Kelli:
I walk around feeling the same distress as a slave.
(12 November 2019)

Krystle:
What do I do if my sister tries to block the doorway and make a seen to keep me from coming in the room where she and our cousins are?
(12 November 2019)

Krystle:
I am an adult, she is supposed to be but has the maturity of someone at age six.
(12 November 2019)

Krystle:
I don't want to argue with her in public cause then we both look like fools.
(12 November 2019)

Krystle:
So my questions is what do I do in this scenerio so not to escalate things but to still get to see the cousins?
(12 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment