Friday 8 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Anglea:
Now is the worst time of the year to try to rent a place.
(4 November 2019)

Anglea:
I don't know what to do, I don't ever want to see or hear from him again.
(4 November 2019)

Anglea:
He doesn't seem to care & keeps saying I couldn't have found anyone better than him.
(4 November 2019)

Anglea:
There's been a lot of next weeks that like I say has now turned into three months.
(4 November 2019)

Anglea:
I keep asking him when it will be done.
(4 November 2019)

Anglea:
He just stands there with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth subjecting me to 2nd hand smoke.
(4 November 2019)

Anglea:
When I went there yesterday I don't see much work done.
(4 November 2019)

Anglea:
Last week he took off FIVE DAYS.
(4 November 2019)

Anglea:
Now it's on the 3rd month of him still there working on it.
(4 November 2019)

Anglea:
I have a rental that I hired a handyman to do work on to get it ready to re-rent.
(4 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment