Wednesday 27 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Concepcion:
Should I have had sex by 22?
(23 November 2019)

Concepcion:
I live in a western country and I'm a normal female who is not ugly or fat.
(23 November 2019)

Kristy:
Was it Stupid of me to Live Tweet Cheating on my Girlfriend?
(23 November 2019)

Kristy:
I finished live tweeting it like 45 minutes ago and I got home and my GF hadn't a clue.
(23 November 2019)

Kristy:
So I can't decide if I should delete or not.
(23 November 2019)

Kristy:
But her sister and some of her friends follow me.
(23 November 2019)

Kristy:
My gf doesn't have twitter so I should be good.
(23 November 2019)

Kristy:
I wanted to show off cuz the girl had big ta tas and lemme go raw.
(23 November 2019)

Cecila:
I have been talking to this girl for a few days now and she been asking alot of questions and yesterday i was out with my dad and i got home and me and the girl was talking and she said she was glad that i made it home safe.
(23 November 2019)

Dotty:
What do you wanna do to him?
(23 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment