Monday 4 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rowena:
I have a 4 year old boy in pre-school.
(31 October 2019)

Terri:
What does pathomechanically mean?
(31 October 2019)

Danelle:
Do I have to give a Maid of Honor speech at my sister's wedding?
(31 October 2019)

Danelle:
Will people think it's weird if I don't give one?
(31 October 2019)

Danelle:
I want to tell her I can't do it, I'm going to be miserable leading up to it and the thought of doing it makes me shaky and my stomach hurts.
(31 October 2019)

Danelle:
I have a huge fear of public speaking and the thought of standing up in front of over 100 people is giving me major anxiety and the wedding is still 7 months away.
(31 October 2019)

Danelle:
I am the Maid of Honor in my sister's wedding and I am TERRIFIED of giving a speech.
(31 October 2019)

Jeanine:
Please rate them 1-10? will give a best answer?
(31 October 2019)

Brigida:
Women say they roll with the guys, but they are in a pack of fratboys, what do you do?
(31 October 2019)

Brigida:
Note these women I meet are 31 even 40.
(31 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment